- Take the stairs. I hate lifts anyway so this was always a part of my life. If you have to climb a few flights to get to your office, do it.
- Switch to water for the majority of your drinks. I drink water throughout the day now and i’ve found it helps loads with bloating.
- Keep a diary. Write down what you’re eating/doing. Seeing it written down is helpful to keep track of your calorie intake and will help you to realise what you’re consuming daily.
- Walk. Get out and take the dog for an extra long walk, walk to the shops. Take the kids out on their scooters or walk to work.
- Eat breakfast. Don’t skip it. You need it to kickstart your metabolism. Make a healthy choice and eat breakfast every day.
What are your top tips?